Saturday 8 September 2012

NEW MAHKOTA DEWA PLANT

Last weekend I went to the Farmer's Market in Ipoh to look for a Mahkota Dewa (God's Crown) plant. It was to replace the one that was planted by our former principal, Puan Siti Arfah bt Ibrahim, a couple years ago. I managed to buy one at RM30. Two years ago, I paid about RM90 for a plant but since then the price had gone down.
This is the dead Mahkota Dewa plant in front of the library. Now this is how it looks like. Tried I did to save it but was not successful.
I got help from one of the gardeners, Encik Ismail, in the school to help me plant the Mahkota Dewa in the Herb Garden. The location for the plant was changed as my colleague and I figured that it was not too suitable for this particular plant.
 Encik Ismail planting the Mahkota Dewa in the Herb Garden.
After Encik Ismail had done the planting, I got my student Vasan to remove the signage for the plant from the old spot.
You can see Vasan with the signage that he had pulled out from the old spot.
Vasan then helped me to place the signage at the new spot.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment