Friday 6 July 2012

STUDENT REUNION












Some of the lecturers and I who taught the students from the 96-97 batch when it was referred to as Sekolah Menengah Teknik Seri Manjung or STESMA had a reunion with the boys and girls (OH! Men and women) whom we had taught. They are 32 years old this year and successful in their careers. As teachers all of us are incredibly proud of them. We were also happy to see them bring along their spouses and children.
Alamak! I am really getting on in years, my students are all married with children. Most of them look very different when I taught them since they are all papas and mamas now.
The reunion was held at the dining hall of the hostel. They and their families have booked rooms at Marina Cove. More of them would turn up at the hotel later in the evening and there would be a BBQ get together at the Cove tonight. I was invited but decided not to go as I wasn't feeling too well.
By the way 3 former teachers who used to teach them were also present at the reunion, Encik Suhaimi Ramli, Encik Jalaluddin and Ustaz Mutalib.

No comments:

Post a Comment