Friday 27 July 2012

MEETING MENTRI BESAR DURING VISIT TO RAMADAN BAZAAR

This evening Surendran, Solihin, Fahmi and Fadliee went with me to the Manjung Ramadan Bazaar.  The previous two days, I had brought 8 other students to the bazaars near the stadium and Billion.  Before they could go, I told them that they had to get permission from either Encik Wan Yusaini, Cikgu Azman or their wardens before I would bring them out.
You may be wondering how I choose the students to go on the Bazaar trips with me, right? Let me tell you. It is very simple. I give my the boys and girls in my classes a spelling test and those who manage to spell all the words correctly earn the privilege to be chauffeur driven by me. Nowadays, my students just keep pestering me to give them spelling. Heh! Heh!


In the above picture are Surendran, Solihin, Fahmi and Fadliee

 For today's visit to the Manjung Ramadan Bazaar, the 4 boys who went with me had the privilege to meet and shake hands with the Chief Minister of Perak, Dato Dr Zambry Abd Kadir. We were at the right place at the right time.  You can see Surendran showing respect to Dr Zambry in the above picture.


 Dr Zambry is asking Surendran which school he was from.
 Solihin shaking hands with the Chief Minister of Perak, Dato Dr Zambry bin Abd Kadir.
 After the meeting with the VIP, you can see Solihin buying Roti John in this picture.

CUCUR JAWA

 Burger Goreng Patty
 The boys waiting for their food to be cooked
 Solihin lining up to buy Sardine Roti John for me.
 Fahmi lining up to buy fried chicken
The contents of the goodie bag that we got from Dr Zambry - Bubur Lambuk, a box of dates and an invitation to his open house on the first day of Syawal.
For more pictures of visits to the Ramadan Bazaar, please click the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment